What are Cookies used for?
What types of Cookies do we use?
Our Cookies can either be first or third party. The website or domain placing the Cookie is responsible for whether the Cookie is first or third party. While we are the ones who place first party Cookies, other parties that we may do business with are responsible for setting the third party Cookies. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the explanation of how they process this data can be found in their own privacy policies.
Cookies can be either:
- Session Cookies – they allow websites to track your actions during a browser session only. We use these for many different purposes like remembering what you clicked on while you were on the previous page, etc. Such one session Cookies expire right after you finish browsing and are never stored for longer.
- Persistent Cookies – they are stored on the device you use in between browser sessions and allow us to remember your preferences or actions across a website or sometimes across different websites. These Cookies do not expire once the browsing session is ended and are kept on your device until an expiration date that is set by the source of the Cookie.
What Cookie categories do we use?
- Essential Cookies - these Cookies enable you to move around our website, use all of our features and make purchases. They are essential to make our website work properly. These Cookies are absolutely necessary for us to be able to provide you with our services and product, so if you do not agree on us collecting such information, you will not be able to use our site or make purchases.
- Performance Cookies - by providing information about the areas that you visited, the time you spent on the website, and any issues encountered, these Cookies help us understand how you interact with our website. This helps us fully understand and improve our website’s performance.
- Functionality Cookies - these Cookies help us provide a more personalized experience online by allowing our website to remember if you have previously visited it and the choices you make, those including your username, store cart, etc.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies – with the help of these Cookies, we are able to deliver content that is more relevant to you, your needs and interests. Sometimes, they might be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the performance of ad campaign.
How to manage Cookies?
The majority of internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept Cookies. However, if you wish, you can always change the settings and manage Cookies that are being sent to your device.
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in Safari >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in Chrome >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in FireFox >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in Safari IOS >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in Google Android >> Click here
Learn more about cookies here and how to manage them here: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Sending an e-mail: email@example.com
Sending a mail:
Gaiziunu g. 5-423